Social media has transformed the way we communicate. What started as a trend for consumers has become a valuable new channel for customer service, marketing and sales. While these new means of messaging offer a great advantage for large and small businesses alike, they also create a burden for messaging governance and supervision. Since these communications originate both on and away from company networks and devices, the task of monitoring social media is a complex challenge.
Our team has answered the demand with the tools to capture, monitor, review and archive social media data across individual and corporate accounts. The data, once captured throughout each day, is delivered through the same policies and reporting system used for email supervision and archiving.
MessageWatcher can capture public posts, third-party engagement with those posts, as well as private communications that can occur on social networks like Facebook and Twitter. Contact us to learn more and explore how we can enable social media as a valuable business channel today.
What We Archive
MessageWatcher can capture the following data from social networks:
- Personal Profiles & Business Pages, and Groups
- Public Status (Wall posts) & 3rd-Party Application Posts to Walls
- Photo Galleries and Photos, and comments associated with photos
- Facebook Email
- Comments by Others and You on Your Personal & Business Walls, and Groups
- Page Likes
- Facebook Friends
- Status Updates
- Network Status Updates from Your Connections (in separate feed)
- LinkedIn Profile(s), Number of Connections & Full-Text of Recommendations/Skills
- Tweets, ReTweets & Replies
- Twitter conversation threads
- Direct Messages
- Monitor Mentions & Your Tweets Re-Tweeted
- Followed and Followers
- Twitter backgrounds and bios